Sunbury Memorial Park consists of 13 acres. The main entrance is located off of West Cherry Street, in Sunbury, Ohio.
Based on early records, the cemetery was plotted in 1816. For an interesting read on the history of the cemetery, please take a few minutes to read the article written by Maxine Longshore (PDF). The Sunbury Cemetery became the responsibility of the Village in 1946 and in 1975 was renamed Sunbury Memorial Park.