Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
As the state and Federal government have taken steps to slow and diminish the rise of COVID19, Sunbury has continued to monitor and act appropriately. Our commitment to the safety of our employees and residents is a guiding principal in everything we do.
Effective March 20, 2020 Sunbury will take the following steps:
1) Effective 4:30 p.m. on March 20, 2020 the following facilities will be closed to all public access:
a) Sunbury Town Hall – Previously Closed
b) Sunbury Administrative Office – New Closure
c) Sunbury Streets Department – New Closure
d) Sunbury Wastewater Plant – New Closure
2) Essential staff of Sunbury will still be available by telephone at 740-965-2684 and email, Sunbury will continue to deliver essential services to our residents.
3) If you have a critical need to meet with a Sunbury staff member, please call and an appointment may be arranged.
4) The public is encouraged to use the Sunbury website to access forms for permits and other matters.
5) Please consult the Sunbury website to see up to date information on the status of public meetings. https://sunburyohio.org/
6) Police operations will continue 24/7/365
Questions can be directed to Sunbury offices at 740-965-2684. Sunbury’s website address is: https://sunburyohio.org/
While these are unprecedented and concerning times, I couldn’t be more proud of how our community is responding and rallying during this time of crisis. I will continue to pray for the safety of all of our residents and employees.