You may need to bring certain items below before your vehicle will be released:
- You will need to bring a valid driver's license and a valid registration for the vehicle.
- You will need to bring any paperwork from the court showing that the vehicle has been released and what the conditions of the release are.
- If your vehicle was towed because of expired plates, you will need to bring in new plates or a new registration sticker.
- If your vehicle was towed because of expired license, you will need to bring in a valid license or a licensed driver.
- If your vehicle was towed because of a suspended license, you will need to bring in second licensed driver to operate the vehicle upon release from impound lot.
Impound fees are $100 plus $15 each day, excluding weekends and holidays. Types of acceptable payment include:
- Credit card
- Money order
Impound lot hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The impound lot is not open on weekends or holidays.