Please complete application below, print and bring to Sunbury Police Department located at 9 East Granville St., Sunbury, OH 43074 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. At that time you will be required to show valid driver’s license, liability insurance card, and make payment. Please call 740-965-3946 with any questions.
- Must give a copy of driver license to Police Department before you can solicit in the Village (One time only)
- All required county and/or state permits must be in order
- Alcohol or tobacco shall not be used while soliciting.
- Must have a copy of your Solicitor’s Permit on you at all time while working
- Need license plate # from all vehicle that will be in the village (please list on back of form)
- Any complaint of harassment permit license will be pulled immediately.
$25.00 per year (Refer to Ordinance 717.05) (2 badges per application)
Solicitor Notice of Intent Application