Will you watch my house while I am away?

The Sunbury Police Department offers a vacation check / house watch program for residents who will be gone for any extended period of time. While this service doesn't guarantee you from loss, theft, damage or mischief it does offer a deterrent to persons who may be looking to access your home. Please stop by the Police Department to complete the proper paperwork to make this request or submit via the form below.

House Check Request Form

Protect Your Residence

Learn how you can take steps on your own to help prevent your residence from becoming a target of criminal activity.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get my vehicle released from impound?
2. How do I find out how much a waiver-able traffic ticket is?
3. How do I contest a traffic ticket?
4. How do I get a copy of a report?
5. How do I get my fingerprints taken for civilian background checks?
6. Do you do background checks?
7. Will you watch my house while I am away?
8. How do I obtain an application to solicit in Sunbury?