How do I rent a facility?

In order to rent space in the Town Hall, GRE Shelter house or Freedom Park Shelter house, it is necessary to complete an application. You can rent the first floor of the Town Hall only. View the guidelines (PDF) for renting these locations.

The cost is $25.00 each hour (up to 3 hours for a total of $75) or all day for $100, plus a $50.00 refundable deposit. The Town Hall is equipped with restroom facilities and a kitchen(there is no heating element available inside the kitchen).

In addition, the Shelter house at Freedom Park, and the Shelter house at General Rosecrans Park are available on a first come, first serve basis at no charge. Please check the calendar for availability. Reservations can be made by calling the Municipal Building at 740-965-2684 or emailing a copy of a completed application to

Show All Answers

1. How do I rent a facility?
2. How do I report a pot hole, outage of a street light, or other concern?
3. How do I know I live in Sunbury?
4. How do I find out more about local income tax?
5. How do I contact you?
6. How do I buy a cemetery plot?
7. I’m building a garage, fence, outbuilding, adding an addition, etc. Do I need a permit?
8. I’m new to Sunbury and need to set up my utilities. Who do I call?